PADRE PIO CHAPEL (LIBIS, QUEZON CITY)

MARCH 10,2011
My Fiance's Aunt bought us here
St. Pio Chapel, Libis 

RER Compound, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. (C-5)
Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City
Open Daily from 10am to 5pm






GARDEN ANGEL AVIARY


where you can write your prayer petitions, you will see inside that there's plenty letters already, even TV personalities' letter's are all framed at the wall like Tintin Bersola - Babao who shared her miracles experienced through Padre Pio's intercession.

August, 4 2011 we came back to padre pio to thank for all the blessings of everyday, I make sure that I'll go to that place again before we leave to US.
I told my son to pray and thank Jesus for everything, he's just silent, and when he saw me do the "sign of the cross" he did it too.

first time I entered this place you can feel the POWER, something that uplifts your soul, and makes you forget and give up everything unto him. I'm not asking for anymore miracles, I just found this place as a hideout,hideaway place, where I can forget about the noisy and stressful life, you can find the PEACE you've been looking for, the place is so solemn,and can help you to contemplate or communicate with God deeply.


Comments

Popular Posts