OUR FIRST TAT TOGETHER

                          before he had his vacation, we are already planning to have a matching tattoos, he want's his name tattooed on me and my name on him, though he already have my name tattooed o his hand.
                                                                 
 his name "ERIKO REY" the artist put some femininity on it by putting a small butterfly at the end of the name.
                                                                          my stencil
,
his stencil


                                                             our artist OMAN DALUZ again



his finished product
OUTLINES
I forgot my artist's name :p

it's one of our bonds together, being together for 5 years that time and having 1 son, we may don't have expensive rings, conjugal properties house and lot or shared bank account. though we know we will go through those things too. this is what we want to do right now. so lucky to have someone whom i can share my passions in life. I asked him why in the first place he wanted to have or see his name tattooed on mine, he said, I just have this feeling of having you for good. =) how about him having my name tattooed on his body twice? :p


Mon - Fri:10:00 am-8:00 pm
Sat:12:00 am-8:00 pm
Sun:12:00 am-6:00 pm

iNKCENTRIC Tattoos and Body Piercing Studio is located at 1802 Claro M. Recto Ave beside S.T.I recto 

Comments

Popular Posts